Having a pup is a lot of work. Knowing where to look for answers is a must. Here are my Top 5 websites, you have to know. They can assist you in your Pethood! Enjoy the adventure, you are not alone in the journey‼️
- Dog Food Advisor: I use this a lot when looking for food. The site ranks dog foods from 1 star to 5 stars. If you want to check on the price of a specific food after learning about it, you can click and it will bring you to chewy.com. The site will also tell you the newest recalls on dog foods, so you wont be the last to know! https://www.dogfoodadvisor.com
- Bringfido: Are you thinking about a vacation? This site can help you find dog friendly activities, hotels and restaurants that will serve you and you pup. This site is worldwide, so don’t think it is just the US you are stuck going to. Search your city and see all of the dog friendly places your city has to offer. https://www.bringfido.com
- Vetstreet: This site has just about everything on it dealing with dogs & cats! You can learn about motion sickness, ticks, exercise, illnesses, training and so much more. You could spend weeks reading about everything. It’s a great site. It will never replace a veterinarian but you can learn so much about your pup or kitten. http://www.vetstreet.com
- Puppyhood: This site is all about Purina. Whether you use Purina or not, it is still a great site. The site also has behavioral training stuff and talks about different kinds of dog foods but it also talks about more. You can find out about different dog products such as food, treats or liters. You can also figure out what dog or cat is best for your family. You can view specific breeds and all about their personalities. Great for anyone who knows they want a dog or cat but are just not sure on what breed. www.puppyhood.com
- Dog Shaming: Have you seen the pictures of dogs with little notes of the bad things they have done? Anything from eating extension cords to demolishing a couch, this is the home for them. It’s a good laugh and a realization that we are not alone when it comes to raising a pup. Need to shame your pup, you can add your best here as well. It’s a basic site, nothing fancy but it sure if fun to read. https://www.dogshaming.com
There are so many websites but these five are a must. Raising a well round fur baby is hard work but it doesn’t need to be done alone. It takes a tribe to raise them right! Have fun and remember, the terror wont last forever & if it does, we will love them anyways.